RingID is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed.
Please contact us via e-mail, we will delete it as soon as we got the notify. Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed. You must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Email: [email protected]
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Best SMS, Messages, Wishes, Greetings, Quotes and Images’ search results.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send your infringement notice with direct links to each publication only to the following email address: [email protected]
Your deletion request should be processed within 24-48 hours. Using any other forms of contact will delay the process of removal of copyrighted materials.
All images and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter. The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim: To file an infringement notice for a file that is not hosted on servers (subdomains ending in , please follow the copyright infringement process of the site the file is hosted on. RingID does not have access to remove files on external services and therefore may not respond to copyright infringement notices relating to files on external services.